ACT 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD SSD to USB 3.1 Gen1 adapter cable
Item No. AC1515
- Connect a 2.5/3.5 inch SATA HDD or SSD to your computer/laptop using this compact adapter cable
- Ideal for data migration from the hard drive in your laptop to a new SSD/HDD, drive cloning and data backup applications
- UASP Support for high transfer speeds
- USB powered when using a 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
- Required pwered by an external power supply when using a 3.5 inch HDD
The easiest way to transfer data from the internal hard drive of your laptop to a new SSD or HDD is by connecting the AC1515 USB 3.2 Gen 1 to SATA Adapter Cable. Swapping hard drives never was so easy. Besides, you don't have to mount the hard drive into an enclosure first. AC1515 USB to SATA Adapter Cable supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI-Protocol) which ensures a high data transfer.