ACT Powercord CEE 7/7 male (angled) - C13 IEC Lock (down angled) black 1 m, EL449S
Item No. AK5255
- Cable length: 1 m
- Connectors: CEE7/7 male (angled) - C13 IEC Lock (down angled)
- Protects against accidental disconnection in critical equipment, PDUs, servers, network equipment, etc.
- Locking mechanism works on all known brands
- Minimizes risks of damage and downtime
- Maximum load: 250V / 10A
- Color: black
- IEC Lock has years of experience in locking mechanisms
ACT IEC Lock cables prevent the accidental removal of the cable from equipment and protects the connection to equipment that is sensitive to vibrations. The IEC Lock range consists of lockable cables with left, right, top and bottom cable output.